We are pleased to present the new range of Bowers & Wilkins headphones , a complete family of models that allow you to take the best sound experience wherever you go. And also without strings and with high resolution quality, thanks to the new wireless technology with Adaptive Noise Canceling APTx .
The purest listening, wherever you go.
MENLO PARK, California, September 20, 2019 – Wireless Headphones can create your own personal and immersive parcel of space whether you are traveling, at home, or working. But the reality is that most models either lack the technology expertise to enable a credible “sound scene” listening experience, or they prioritize being a fashion accessory over sound quality. Now, the world renowned Bowers & Wilkins audio engineers have just unveiled their latest range of headphones for this year 2019, designed from the ground up with exactly the same sonic precision standards that characterize our legendary legacy of over 50 years in the field of speakers to adapt to your listening needs.
Each model starts with custom-made speakers that have been specifically developed for each style of headphone, ranging from the 43mm diameter transducers of the range reference model, the Circumaural PX7 design, to the exclusive hybrid two speaker scheme of the Intraaural model for sport PI3. “ When combined with Qualcomm’s cutting edge new adaptive aptX noise cancellation technology, this unique application from our exclusive electroacoustic engineering creates the most realistic Hi-Fi sound scene offered by any headphone model on the market, reproducing the sound as created in the study, ”says Tim Johnson, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Headphone Business Unit at Bowers & Wilkins.
” We have worked extremely hard to create a line of headphones that allows you to listen to music as the artists intended .” These headphones will be the first commercially available to integrate the aptX system.
With the addition of the latest aptX technology, the user will be able to experience 24-bit / 48 kHz quality audio streaming and Adaptive Noise Canceling that operates at 16 times the sampling rate to ensure the best possible performance without the occurrence of slightest degradation of sound quality.
Bowers & Wilkins Introduces Cutting-Edge Line of Luxury Wireless Headphones
The new range is made up of the following models:
PX7 Adaptive Noise Canceling Wireless Circumaural Headphones
PVPR: € 399.99
- Our most exclusive model: equipped with authentic circumaural earphones to provide the most immersive sound scene possible and complete noise cancellation.
- Fast charge via USB-C, battery for up to 30 hours of uninterrupted listening with Adaptive Noise Cancellation from a single charge. 5 additional hours of listening on a fast charge of 15 minutes.
- Proximity sensors incorporated in the two helmets that pause the music when one of them is removed, resuming playback when the user puts it back in the listening position.
PX5 Adaptive Noise Canceling Wireless On-Ear Headphones
PVPR: € 299.99
- Efficient Design – Smaller and lighter in-ear headphone with the latest in Adaptive Noise Canceling technology; Allows you to continue to hear what’s going on around you to feel safe and informed, while blocking out unwanted noise.
- Fast charge via USB-C, battery for up to 24 hours of uninterrupted listening with Adaptive Noise Cancellation from a single charge. 3 additional hours of listening on a fast charge of 15 minutes.
- Equipped with a sophisticated combination of six microphones to block distracting ambient noise, so you can make crystal clear phone calls and clearly hear your own voice so you can speak naturally.
PI4 Adaptive Noise Canceling Wireless In-Ear Headphones
PVPR: € 299.99
- The comfort and safety of an in-ear design that offers superior sound and Adaptive Noise Canceling.
- Fast charge via USB-C, battery for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted listening with Adaptive Noise Canceling from a single charge. 3 additional hours of listening on a fast charge of 15 minutes.
- Flexible silicone neckband and magnetically attached earphones hold them together when not in use, automatically pausing playback. By separating them and placing them in listening position, the music automatically plays again.
PI3 Wireless In-ear Headphones
PVPR: € 199.99
- Exclusive hybrid system consisting of two loudspeakers excited by separate amplifiers concentrated in an ultra-compact and sporty in-ear design.
- Fast charge via USB-C, battery for up to 8 hours of uninterrupted listening with Adaptive Noise Cancellation from a single charge. 2 additional hours of listening on a fast charge of 15 minutes.
- Flexible silicone neckband and magnetically attached earphones to maximize lightness and facilitate continuous tangle-free use.
For more information on our latest range of wireless headphones, visit www.bowers-wilkins.com .
About Bowers & Wilkins
Founded in the UK in 1966, Bowers & Wilkins has been at the forefront of high-performance audio technology for more than 50 years. Bowers & Wilkins designs and manufactures high-precision speakers for home use, headphones, components for custom installations and high-performance Car Audio systems that have set new standards of excellence in innovation and sound quality and have been deserving of countless awards and recognitions. by the best musicians and recording studios in the world. Bowers & Wilkins’ reputation is built on a tireless pursuit of the best possible sound and an unsurpassed musical listening experience. More information at www.bowerswilkins.com .