In honor of Sennheiser’s 75th anniversary, enjoy this limited time offer for the renowned closed dynamic HD 820 headphones bundled with Sennheiser’s HDV 820, the next generation digital headphone amplifier. Upgrade your audio experience and complement your amplifier with its high-end audiophile headphone for ultimate acoustic performance.
Experience lightning fast loading with an ultra-high speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and 3D Audio, and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation® games.
The future of gaming – both versions of the PlayStation 5
Launches holiday 2020
Play Has No Limits™
Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5™ features.
Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and 3D Audio technology.
The games you want
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Experience the rise of Miles Morales as the new hero masters incredible, explosive new powers to become his own Spider-Man.
Horizon Forbidden West
Join Aloy as she braves the Forbidden West – a majestic but dangerous frontier that conceals mysterious new threats.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Blast your way through an interdimensional adventure with Ratchet and Clank.
Gran Turismo 7
Gran Turismo™ 7 builds on 22 years of experience to bring you the best features from the history of the franchise.
Sackboy A Big Adventure
Take Sackboy on an epic 3D platforming adventure with your friends.
Goodbye Volcano High
Gran Turismo 7
Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online
Horizon Forbidden West
JETT : The Far Shore®
Kena: Bridge of the Spirits
Little Devil Inside
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Project Athia (working title)
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Resident Evil 8
Sackboy A Big Adventure
Tribes of Midgard
Heighten Your Senses™
The DualSense™ wireless controller for PS5 offers immersive haptic feedback1, dynamic adaptive triggers1 and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic design.
No need to hit the beach to surf, you can make your own waves with the YuJet Surfer electric jetboard
A design team comprising pro surfers and engineers has revealed its first product aimed at having eco-friendly fun on the water. The YuJet Surfer is an electric surfboard that’s said to bring “the power of a jetski to a surfboard.”
YuJet Surfer electric jetboard promises 40 minute ride at up to 24 mph
Surfboards able to propel themselves are nothing new, but they’re still not a particularly common sight at beaches, lakes or rivers. If you want to make your own waves without polluting the local environment with noise and fumes, you could opt for even more rare all-electric boards. But it’ll cost you a pretty penny – the recently announced Rävik S, for example, could set you back almost US$19,000. A new e-surfer from YuJet washes up at almost half that.
The YuJet Surfer, like the Rävik S, rocks a carbon fiber hull with Eva grips and neoprene handles that helps it tip the scales at 20 lb (9 kg), with the battery removed. That lithium-ion battery is reported waterproof and could keep you on the water for up to 40 minutes per charge. An electric motor drives a jetski-like water jet for up to 24 mph (38.6 km/h) of relatively quiet, local emissions-free e-surfing.
The wireless controller with variable speed trigger offers beginner and rider performance modes, and YuJet reckons that learners can be up and riding on the water in as little as five minutes.
And when it’s time to head home, the fins and battery can be removed without needing tools. The company has aimed for minimal maintenance too, with a quick spray down with clean water all that’s needed to keep the e-surfboard looking sharp. Optional accessories include a replacement battery, battery charger and wheel set (to help roll the board to waiting transport on land).
The YuJet Surfer is available from today for US$9,999, which ain’t cheap. But if you have the cash to splash, it does look like fun – as you can see in the short video below.
SAN FRANCISCO, USA – 2020 – Today, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. unveiled the Galaxy Z Flip, a new, statement-making foldable smartphone. Galaxy Z Flip is bold and stylish – designed for those who see cutting-edge technology as a way to express themselves. Engineered with first-of-its-kind foldable glass, Galaxy Z Flip bends the laws of physics, and features a 6.7-inch display that folds into a stylish and compact form factor that fits in the palm of your hand1. Designed with an innovative Hideaway Hinge and custom-built UX, Galaxy Z Flip provides elegant new ways to capture, share and experience content. From its stylish design to its flexible camera experience, Galaxy Z Flip opens up a new decade of foldable mobile innovation.
The Future Changes Shape: Express Yourself with Galaxy Z Flip
“At Samsung, we were encouraged by the excitement for the Galaxy Fold. Galaxy Z Flip is an important next step as we look to build the foldable category by bringing to consumers a new form factor, new display and most importantly, a new kind of mobile experience,” said Dr. TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics. “With Galaxy Z Flip’s unique foldable design and user experience, we’re redefining what a mobile device can be, and what it enables consumers to do.”
The category-defining Galaxy Fold began the foldable era. Now, Galaxy Z Flip is shaping it for a new decade. As the first device in the Z series, Galaxy Z Flip introduces a new device portfolio that reaffirms Samsung’s commitment to leading the category, and leveraging technologies and form factors to create foldable experiences that will surprise and delight in the years ahead.
Fashion Meets Technology
Galaxy Z Flip’s compact, stylish design is created for those who see technology as a way to express themselves. And all of the innovations that go into Galaxy Z Flip ensure they can do so.
- Style that Fits in Your Pocket – Designed for ultimate portability, Galaxy Z Flip folds into the size of a wallet, so you can easily fit it in your pocket or bag. When closed, it is a stylish, compact palm-sized device. When opened, its screen size nearly doubles to reveal a stunning 6.7-inch display2. With its stylish color palette, sleek rounded corners and forward fold that closes with a satisfying snap, Galaxy Z Flip is sure to turn heads.
- Samsung’s First Foldable Glass Display – Galaxy Z Flip features an Infinity Flex Display with Samsung’s proprietary bendable Ultra Thin Glass (UTG), making it slimmer with a sleek, premium look and feel that has never been seen with a foldable device before. The centered in-display camera cutout at the top also means there’s no notch and no distractions, with Samsung’s first-ever 21.9:9 ratio, so you can enjoy even more of your favorite content such as cinema-ratio 21:9 shows and movies.
- New Hideaway Hinge – Galaxy Z Flip’s Hideaway Hinge is a work of engineering art. It’s backed by a dual CAM mechanism – small but sophisticatedly designed to ensure every flip and fold is smooth and stable. Galaxy Z Flip can stay open at a range of angles, like a laptop screen. The Hideaway Hinge system also integrates Samsung’s new sweeper technology, which uses nylon fibers crafted by micro-height-cutting technology to repel dirt and dust.
The Next Foldable Experience
Galaxy Z Flip is built for the modern, on-the-go lifestyle. Now you can do more, from multiple angles – hands-free. This unique foldable experience is unlike any other smartphone on the market today.
- Do more – Hands-free – When Galaxy Z Flip unfolds, it can stay open at multiple angles, unlocking opportunities for selfies that show more of the world around you and expressive video chats with Google Duo – all hands-free.
- Flex mode – Samsung worked closely with Google to design Flex mode – a custom-built user experience for Galaxy Z Flip’s unique forward folding form factor. When the device is free-standing, the display automatically splits into two 4-inch screens so you can easily view images, contents or videos on the top half of the display, and control them on the bottom half. Easily watch and navigate YouTube3 – stream on the top while searching for other videos, reading descriptions and writing comments on the bottom.
- Game Changing Camera – Galaxy Z Flip literally stands on its own so that you can capture more, on-the-go – from timed group shots to vivid nighttime content. You can create content for your social media feeds from the best angle and enjoy video recording with a 16:9 ratio that’s perfect for uploads to social media platforms, hands-free – no tripod needed. Capture stunning Night Hyperlapse videos or vivid low light shots with Night mode – no flash needed. Just open your device and place it on a table. When closed, quickly capture one-handed high-quality selfies using the rear camera without unfolding.
- Notifications on Your Terms – Whether Galaxy Z Flip is closed, standing upright or open, never miss a text, call or reminder. When closed, check the date, time and battery status at a glance on the cover display4. Get real time notifications so you can easily answer a call without unfolding or respond to a text by simply tapping the notification and unfolding your Galaxy Z Flip.
- Multi-Active Window – Seamlessly multi-task with Multi-Active Window – simply open the Multi-Window Tray to drag and drop the apps you want to use. Scroll through an article on the latest fashion looks on the top half while shopping for your favorite pieces on the bottom5.
Galaxy Foundation and Ecosystem
As a Galaxy device, Galaxy Z Flip brings the Galaxy ecosystem into its brand new foldable experience. It boasts flagship-level performance and features across camera, display, battery, security as well as services like Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, Samsung Knox and more6. Enjoy a versatile camera experience with 4K video capture, Live Focus and Super Steady recording7. Galaxy Z Flip features an optimized dual battery system that holds more power without taking up more space – wired or wirelessly quick charge, plus with Wireless PowerShare8, you can wirelessly charge up your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch or even a friend’s device. Samsung Knox protects users and their device from the chip to the software level and receives monthly and quarterly security updates. Users also get services that enable secure payment options with Samsung Pay, health and wellness tracking and monitoring with Samsung Health, and access to more than 5,000 Samsung and partner smart products through SmartThings.
The Galaxy Z Flip will be available in limited quantities in Mirror Purple and Mirror Black, starting in select markets including the U.S. and Korea on February 14, 2020, followed by Mirror Gold in select countries. For more information about Galaxy Z Flip, please visit www.samsungmobilepress.com, www.samsung.com/galaxy, news.samsung.com/galaxy, or www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-z-flip/.
Hublot first released the Big Bang in 2005. Since then, this model has come to embody Swiss watchmaking in the third millennium. In 2018, the first connected version of the Big Bang made its debut. And now, Hublot unveils the . The new incarnation of the brand’s Art of Fusion ethos: a fusion between tradition and innovation, cutting edge materials and the latest digital technology.
Hublot Big Bang E, a smart watch with Wear OS built in titanium or ceramic
To mark the 2018 FIFA Football World CupTM in Russia, Hublot presented their first connected watch model, the Big Bang Referee 2018 FIFA World Cup RussiaTM. Equipped with the latest technological developments then available for wearable technology, this formidable tool was used both by referees on the pitch and by football fans, as a virtual stadium so they could join in with the competition. Two years later, Hublot returns with a new model: the , a connected watch equipped with the latest technology that adopts all the iconic Big Bang codes.
–Ricardo Guadalupe, CEO of Hublot
The is available in a 42 mm case, made from a choice of titanium or ceramic. The hour numerals are metallised underneath the scratchproof sapphire crystal, which is covered with an AMOLED high definition touchscreen. Just like a mechanical version of the Big Bang, its rotary crown with integrated pusher is used to activate the controls for its electronic module. Developed in partnership with other brands within the LVMH Group, the watch is adapted and perfected to meet Hublot’s requirements.
Available as soon as the is released, the first edition is part of the #HublotLovesArt movement: a series of eight dials stemming from the imagination of storytelling artist Marc Ferrero. Every three hours, the dial changes colour, meaning eight creations are displayed in sequence over a 24-hour period. Each of these is based on a specific colour: Happy Yellow, Magic Blue, Orange Dynamite, All White, Lucky Green, Magic Red, Rainbow Spirit and Black Magic. And that is not all. Every full hour is marked with the appearance of an animation that lasts five seconds. A very #HublotLovesArt way of adding a touch of colour and rhythm to different moments throughout the day!
The will be produced in two different editions: one in titanium and one in black ceramic. For the first time in Hublot’s history, this watch will be sold online on the brand’s website as well as on the Wechat network in China. It will then be available to purchase in boutiques and the traditional network.
Google, Google Play, Wear OS by Google, Google Pay and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.